>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

2.01.2008

SatAM = 13.1m

Tomorrow morning I'm running in the Tybee half-marathon. I'm pretty excited about it and a little nervous. Back around Thanksgiving, some of my cousins were talking about it and I said, "Sure. I'm in."

I've been working up my distance since then and feel ok heading into tomorrow. The half-marathon is 13.1 miles. Thats a long way to run if nothing's chasing you. (Heck, it's a long way to run if something IS chasing you!) Turns out, I think I kind of like some of the longer runs. I guess one benefit is that I've lost about 12 pounds. Not that I was that heavy to begin with, but I'm certainly healthier now. When I decided to do it, I felt like a needed a goal; something to look forward to and something I had to work to achieve. This provided that and we'll see how prepared I am tomorrow morning.

I'll update with pictures after the event. (Oh yeah, and Shanon's running the 5k.)

Technorati tags: ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment