>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

11.10.2007

GSU Falls Short

Actually, It wasn't short, just wide right.

He kicked it wide right!?! NO!!!

Exciting game with a heart break ending. I don't blame Hatcher, because he put the team in position to win, and I don't blame just Hartley (well, only sort of - he did miss three fg's in the game). I think the game should have already been over, because the 4th down pass interference call was generous, but I'll take it. So GSU didn't take a share od the SoCon title. It'll take a strong win vs ColSt to make the playoffs, and even then I think it's a maybe.

Technorati tags:


0 comments:







Post a Comment