>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

1.07.2007

Back in the Saddle Again...

You can just imagine the Aerosmith lyrics screaming in the background as I slowly and brazenly stride through the door announcing my return. It's 2007. It's a new year. It's a new swing at connecting with this wide world around me through the miraculous technology that is blogging.

I've been stewing and brewing, cooking up some thoughts and news to share. I've got a few ideas on just how I can keep pace with posting and letting it all out. It may come in bursts for a few days, may come once a week, but it will come. No apologies for delays, but it will come along.

Technorati tags:


0 comments:







Post a Comment