>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

12.11.2006

I'm calling to report abuse...

For the handful of you that ever see this, let me go on the record as having identified a new type of abuse. It's a form of neglect and has something to do with irregular blog posting. I've given this blog the cold shoulder as of late, not intentionally, but the cold shoulder non-the-less. I've been out of control swamped lately. There are several things that have been simmering for a while, and I hope to write about some things that have been rattling around in my head and sharing some recent news. One day, I'll keep working on that "Seven Practices" review and well... Just letting you all know I'll be moving back into this space soon. For now, just remember I'm the guy who abuses his friends.

Technorati tags: , ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment