>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

11.20.2006

Does anyone else find it's a bit early?

Well, it finally happened this weekend: I saw my first signs of the Christmas invasion! Shannon and I went to the Statesboro Youth Ballet's performance of the Nutcracker and on the way there, one of those adhoc Christmas tree tents was set up along the road with a huge banner advertising for people to get there tree there. Maybe I being closed minded, but shouldn't we wait until we're finished with one widely celebrated holiday before we steam roll into the next?

Anyway, for those of you gearing up for the holiday shopping rush, here's a gift that's great for Monday mornings, and here's a gift that's great when the family comes home for the holidays! (speaking of soap, how lazy do you have to be for this?)

Technorati tags: ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment