>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

9.07.2006

Am I playing hard to get?

What a terrible tease I am!

I had full plans to begin a series on a great little book, but, instead, haven't posted at all this whole week! My apologies. We moved into our new house over the weekend (thanks to everyone who helped - you did a great jorb!) and we don't have the 'net hooked up there, yet. On top of that, we had a lightning storm here in town and it kicked the dsl at the church all out of whack, so I've been disconnected all week.

I'm finally back on today with a log jam in the e-mail inbox, piles of reading I want to do in my Bloglines account, and I'm trailing 11-3 in the first round of our fantasy baseball playoffs because my line-up has been frozen - AAHHH!

But life is much better today, now that I'm back online.

Technorati tags:


0 comments:







Post a Comment