>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

7.28.2006

Moving In (part 1)

We're spending all weekend working on the house. We started by cleaning the walls and baseboards this morning. We had to take all the blades off the ceiling fans and wash them. Everything was SO dirty!

Anyhow, two trips to Lowes and way too much money later, we've got tons of paint and accessories, and I think we're making a little progress. Plus, I'm getting much better at using a paint roller. The second room I painted today looks much better than the first one. I'll share some pictures as we go. For now, it's bedtime. zzz-zzz...

Technorati tags:


0 comments:







Post a Comment