>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

8.03.2006

What am I (not) doing?

With a busy schedule this week and lots going on, I ran across this quote and thought I'd share.

"You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do." -Henry Ford

I often have daydreams about "what it could be like" or "what if it were this way" or "ohh, i'll try this". There are times that my dreams die just being dreams. It's like I've got something really good in mind, and I want to hold on to it until just the right time, and then it never really happens.

You remember that part in "Big Daddy" where Sandler walks into the apartment and everyone yells, "Surprise!" thinking it's his room-mate and his buddy's girlfriend cries, "We wasted the good surprise on you!"

I don't want to waste the good surprise.

I guess I just need to act on some of those more than I do, and follow through on those ideas. Not that I'm concerned about building a reputation, but that I'm not taking action on these things down deep inside.

It's almost like I'm just burying the stuff.

Technorati tags: ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment