>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

11.28.2005

Has it been two weeks?

Wow! It seems like I’ve had more to write about in the past two weeks than I have in a long time. Sadly, I haven’t had (or taken) the time to write. Here’s a brief recap of my last few weeks, and then we’ll move onto some meat…
- I played paintball with some friends. Paintball is fun!
- Helped provide Thanksgiving meals for local families.
- Helped deliver Christmas gifts to children in other countries.
- Went to Nashville, TN, for a National Youth Workers’ Convention.
- Celebrated my birthday. I’m now 26 for the first time in my life.
- Enjoyed Thanksgiving meals with family. (yes, “meals”, plural)
- Began Advent.

Time has flown by lately, but in a good sort of way. I look forward to blogging more often in the coming days!


0 comments:







Post a Comment