>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

2.03.2010

Papa's Got Some Brand New Shoes

I received a pair of Toms shoes as a Christmas gift. Actually, I received a gift card for a pair of Toms Shoes, so I could pick out a pair I liked. Here's what I ordered:
Toms Tan Canvas Stitchout
They're the Toms Tan Canvas Stitchout. I've got several friends who've been wearing Toms for a while, but it's something new for me. After wearing them some for the past few weeks, they're comfy. Not real rugged or anything I'd try a 5k in... Basically, they remind me of closed toe flip-flops. They're pricey for flip-flops, but they were a gift. And, if you know anything about Toms, I actually bought two pair of shoes; one for me and one for a child in need.

Technorati tags:


0 comments:







Post a Comment