>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

10.01.2009

Sweet Tweets!

The latest greatest fad to hit the Internets is Twitter. Perhaps you've heard of it? I think it's good for more than pictures of food and "I'm going to the bathroom" updates. I'll share my favorites from the past month...

My favorite Tweets from September:

  • jimgaffigan Eating crab is too much work. They are the pistachio of seafood
  • hotdogsladies New Butcher: How'd you know that's 2 lbs? Old Butcher: Dunno. Just do. NB: But what's yr trick? OB: My "trick" is being a butcher for 40 yrs
  • RickWarren I must change for things to change.Only changed people change the world."Change your life,not just your clothes"Joel2:13mes
  • perrynoble "Becoming obsessed with what people think about me is the quickest way to forget what God thinks about me!" (Quote by Craig Groeschel)
  • mattmcgill I imagine the cool thing about nuclear post apocolypse would be little traffic. Down side: zombies and mutants.
  • BCooP They dont make a condom that protects the soul....
  • RickWarren 4 TESTS OF YOUR FAITH:HEB11 A major change-v8, A delayed promise-v9-10, An impossible problem-v11-12, A senseless loss-v17
  • coachsteelman33 Learn from the past...prepare for the future...perform in the present...
  • stevenfurtick If you WON'T LISTEN to God in one area, there may come a time when you CAN'T HEAR Him in the other areas.

Find me @joshburnham.

Technorati tags:


0 comments:







Post a Comment