>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

9.11.2009

A Quote for Friday

In honor of College Football season, September will feature some great quotes by some of college football's greatest people.



"I don't expect to win enough games to be put on NCAA probation. I just want to win enough to warrant an investigation."

Bob Devaney / Nebraska



"In Alabama, an atheist is someone who doesn't believe in Bear Bryant."

Wally Butts / Georgia



"You can learn more character on the two-yard line than anywhere else in life."

Paul Dietzel / LSU



"It's kind of hard to rally around a math class."

Bear Bryant / Alabama



When asked if Fayetteville was the end of the world:
"No, but you can see it from here."

Lou Holtz / Arkansas



"I make my practices real hard because if a player is a quitter, I want him to quit in practice, not in a game."

Bear Bryant / Alabama



"There's one sure way to stop us from scoring-give us the ball near the goal line."

Matty Bell / SMU



"Lads,you're not to miss practice unless your parents died or you died."

Frank Leahy / Notre Dame



"I never graduated from Iowa, but I was only there for two terms - Truman's and Eisenhower's."

Alex Karras / Iowa

Technorati tags:


0 comments:







Post a Comment