>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

7.02.2009

Kingdom Builders 2009 Videos

Like I said the other day, we did accomplish some great things in Ashland last week with Kingdom Builders.

I don't think I could tell all the stories about what our youth accomplished and the ways God moved during our trip. We experienced meaningful times of worship (Thanks Jonathan & Lisa), met the physical needs of some people in Ashland, Kentucky, and made memories that will last for years. Also, I had significant conversations with a couple of the youth about some big things in their lives. I'm grateful for a church that supports our youth as they continue to serve Christ by serving those in need through short term missions.

"I tell you the truth, whatever you did for the least of these, you did for me." -Matthew 25:40


Here's a video recap of each day:

DAY 1


DAY 2


DAY 3


DAY 4


DAY 5

Technorati tags: ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment