>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

7.01.2009

10 Questions for Youth Pastors

Some good reflection questions for people in Youth ministry:

  1. what am I doing that is distracting students from Jesus instead of pointing them towards him?
  2. am I setting up students to carry their faith beyond high school?
  3. how can I allocate my budget to better reflect my mission?
  4. is my faith evident outside of lessons and programs?
  5. in what ways am I perpetuating a weak/lame version of christianity and church life?
  6. am I really called to this?
  7. am I running to God to get filled up or to something else?
  8. do I have too much planned?
  9. do I have too little planned?
  10. am I talking ABOUT God more than I’m taking WITH God?
(Note: Josh got this from Brad Cooper who got this from Adam Lehman.)

Technorati tags: , ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment