>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

4.03.2009

Tasty U2 Concertness

U2 Playing at Fordham UniversitySo, I'm pretty excited. In October some good friends and I are going to ATL for a U2 concert. While I love live music, I don't usually get all up for concerts. But I think this is gonna be a cool experience. I dig their music. Plus, they're one of those bands who've passed the test of time and reached a certain longevity as a band that puts them into 'that next level' category.

And it's more than the music. Whether you like or dislike Bono's publicity and outspokenness, he's definitely got a message he's serious about putting out there and does it pretty unashamedly.

Plus you've got to check out the stage design. Simple and "Wow!" all at the same time.

Technorati tags: , ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment