>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

4.20.2009

PreK Spirit Week

So, this week is some kind of "Spring Spirit" week at the preschool. It's kinda like a preK version of homecoming week for high school kids. To be honest, at first I kinda thought it was a dumb idea. It's risky enough having me get him ready in the mornings and now I've got to follow themes for each day? But then I started to realize some of the days actually make it easier to get him ready.

Today was tacky day. Shannon just told me to get him ready, so I let Noah help pick out what he wanted to wear. I guess between a loser dad and a two-year-old, you're bound to be appropriately dressed for tacky day.

Noah posing for tacky day.

Later in the week is "Pajama day" and "Crazy Hair day." The way I figure it, I don't even have to get him dressed on pj day, and I don't have to fight with him to comb his hair on crazy hair day - what's crazier than two-year-old bed-head?!? This spirit week thing may not be so bad after all.

Technorati tags:


0 comments:







Post a Comment