>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

3.14.2009

I've Seen It All

Well, honestly I haven't seen it ALL, but I've seen some stuff...

As someone who has committed to serving in ministry to teens and adolescents, people sometimes ask, "So, what do you do?" Youth ministry is sometimes an easy target. Just last week I even had a friend, (eh-hem... a close, dear friend) suggest I "play for a living."

When I saw this video (from the Simply Youth Ministry Conference - formerly the National Youth Ministry Conference on More Than Dodgeball), I thought it had at least a little bit to say about what I (and others in youth ministry) do.



"I called the ambulance, son!"

Technorati tags: , ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment