>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

10.09.2008

Wow! Time Flies (and so does Superman)

Well, it's been a while since I've taken the time to do anything here. But I thought I'd jump in and drop a quick little update:

  • I do in fact intend to "blog" again.
  • My new job/ministry position is going well, but is a bit different than previously reported. It's shifted to "Director of Student Ministries", which basically means I'm responsible for the overall youth program and work directly with the high school students, and the church hired somebody else to work directly with the middle school students. So, some call it a promotion or moving up or whatever... I don't know about that. It's more responsibility, which I guess can be a good thing, but mostly it just different responsibilities. But I'm loving it and things is great.
  • Noah is climbing on everything, talking a bit more ("shoes", "sit", "step", "up stairs" and "down stairs", "mama" and "dada", and it seems like a few others), and now let's us know when he needs his diaper changed.
  • Georgia Southern's football defense and offensive line needs to improve. This week=bye week. Next week=AppSt. We'll see how that goes...
  • We got tv... (more on this soon)

Technorati tags:


0 comments:







Post a Comment