>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

11.13.2007

NYWC 07 : ATL

I'm headed to ATL on Thurs for the YS NYWC (that would be National Youth Workers Convention).

I've been a few times before, and it's been great. This year's going to be a bit different for me. I hope it's still great, but what I mean is that in the past I've been with some buddies who were in YthMin. This year, I'm mostly flying solo. I know a few folks who've said they'll be there, so I'll connect with them some. And I'm suppose to have dinner one night with a few friends who now live up there. But it's still a different feeling than actually going with a group, that 'community' feel.

Anyhow, I'm only just a little excited. I think I'm really hoping for it to be a few days to pull away from here and recharge spiritually. I hope it will help to spark some of my creativity (and I mean that - spark my creativity, not just grab some cookie-cutter ideas to razzle-dazzle people here) and renew my sense of individual leadership. Those three things have taken a beating lately. And I think I'm really going to miss Shannon and Noah for the few days I'm away.

Oh yeah, and Noah is going to spend a couple of days with 'grandmother' for the first time next week. We'll see how mommy and daddy handle that?!?

Technorati tags: ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment