>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

4.25.2007

Say hello to my little friend...

I've thought for a while, "I wish I was cool enough to be one of those coffee people. They just seem so... cool." Granted, this has all the trappings of good old fashion middle school envy. And, granted, the whole Starbuck's scene is so trendy it's comical. But you have to admit, there's something about the aura of those coffee people.

With the impending late nights and early mornings I'm told to expect with a new baby, and my pension for enjoying sleep occasionally, I got to thinking... This may not be an issue of cool-factor-ness; it may be an issue of survival.

So, I'd like to say thank you to my mother-in-law and introduce you all to my newest toy, friend, and kitchen appliance. Any tips or recommendations for a rookie?



Well, josh, welcome to the world of chemical dependence!

Technorati tags: , ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment