>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

10.02.2006

You thought I was what?

So last night I was leading worship for our Sunday night youth program. I was playing the guitar and singing, and the group was on board and things were going well. But it was uncomfortably hot. I don't know if it was just the room (others said they were hot, too) or being up front, or what... we'd a few minute earlier played the whole 'tie-a-balloon-to-your-ankle-and-pop-eveybody-elses-but-don't-let-yours-get-popped' game, so maybe it was some of the running around...

Anyway, as I was leading the music, I felt like I was just melting up there. My forehead was sweating, and a bead of sweat ran down the side of my face. At the time, I was a little self conscious about it, but tried not to let it distract me too much.

Well, after everything was finished last night, I was standing around talking to a few people. I mentioned how hot I was earlier and asked if anybody else was uncomfortable. One of the high schoolers said, "Oh, you were sweating. I thought you were really moved by the song and were crying."

Maybe you'd have to have been there, but it was really funny.

Technorati tags: ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment