>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

9.29.2006

Any youth room ideas?

The church where I currently serve has begun a building project. One of the things to be added is a space designated for the youth ministry. The space being used by the youth now will most likely be given to other groups, and the youth program would entirely relocate into the new area. Right now, we pretty much have a blank slate. In a week or so I have been asked to present the youth ministry's needs and wants to the building committee, and I want YOUR help...

I've been thinking through our approach to ministry, and the things we value, and many of those concerns. I want to hear your input, thoughts, suggestions, warnings, bright ideas, your experiences with creating youth ministry space... If you could design your 'fantasy-land-youth-space' what would it look like? What are some things I should keep in mind as we approach this?

Technorati tags:


0 comments:







Post a Comment