>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

9.21.2006

White Lightning dies again...

So, I thought White Lightning was better, but no. She died again yesterday - popped a belt or something. I was driving when all of a sudden the steering locked up and the battery light came on. Not a pleasant surprise! I had it towed back to the folks who worked on the car over the weekend and they repaired/replaced the brokeness. I noticed though that it looked like oil was still leaking. They told me it was from before. I told them to take a look at it again. They did, and sure enough it was leaking again; said it was a defective gasket and they'd replace it for free. Except not until next Monday when the part comes in.

So, we're rolling again and keeping a close eye on the oil level. This week, I hate cars. Maybe I'll go Amish and buy a horse and buggy.

*(No offense inteded to my Amish readers.)

Technorati tags:


0 comments:







Post a Comment