>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

7.07.2006

I nearly wet my pants

I don't see movies in the theatre very often, but I saw a trailer last night that might be worth shelling out the $45 it'll cost. You have GOT to check into this one! Total stupid humor, and looks like it'll be so quotable everybody who's not a fan is gonna be sick. ("...my two beautiful sons, Walker and Texasranger, and of course my red hot, smokin' wife, Carly... woo, mmmm, oww...")



That's all for now from -THE JACKHAMMER-. Woo!
(i couldn't get the racecar nickname code to work. did i mess it up?)

Technorati tags:


0 comments:







Post a Comment