>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

7.05.2006

Basic Update

So the transition of moving and a new job has provided me with yet another set of excuses for avoiding a regular posting schedule. I don't have much routine in my life yet. I have, however, several times over the last few weeks, thought to myself, "I want to write about this." Unfortunately, I haven't done well carving out the time to think things through and write out my thoughts. I hope for this to be a forum for journaling my thoughts and spiritual journey as well as keeping in touch with distant friendships. For now, here's a basic update with post to follow over the next few days.

The big news: We've found a house! We meet with the bank tomorrow and should close by the end of this month. Details coming soon. (Told you it was a basic update.)

Technorati tags:


0 comments:







Post a Comment