>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

2.01.2006

I'm back, baby!

-a la Mr. Costanza-

Well, I'm finally back after a brief blogging hiatus. I know I've probably lost all of my regular readers, so I wish the two of them would come back. Anyhow, I've been swamped by a number of things lately. Busy. The Christmas holidays were a killer on my reading and blogging. We've moved back into our house after the house fire last August (no, I haven't posted much - er...anything - about it, but I will), so that's been time consuming. Let's just call it the epitome of procrastination and say I waited until February to make my 'be more consistant' resolution. Everyone else can do that stuff in January if they want.

I've also been cooking up the new look. I really wanted a three-column layout, so I played around with some stuff and came up with this. What do you think? I'm still working out a few kinks with the right column jumping down and tagging posts (and I'm not sure how it looks across different browsers - right now I'm on IE6), but hopefully it'll function well and look nice.

We should do some catching up together. Soon.


0 comments:







Post a Comment