>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

2.06.2006

Did you watch the Super Bowl?

In case you didn't hear, Super Bowl XL was last night and the Pittsburgh Steelers managed to beat the Seattle Seahawks, 21-10. We had a fun little shin-dig to watch the game with some friends. I'm not a Steelers fan, but I was pulling for them to win; the Jerome Bettis storyline and all. (And just for the record, Brian and Cole asked me just before half-time who would win the MVP. I told them Hines would get it if he kept playing like he had been. He did. Yeah, me.)

Couple of other interesting notes:
There's a story brewing about former MVPs and money. My two cents: IF IT'S TRUE... and it really did come down to a money thing, dang, that's poor no matter how rich they are. (or maybe it's their choice, and shouldn't be obligated to show?)

And, I thought Tony Myles had some interesting things to say about the "AFL-NFL World Championship Game."

Technorati tags: , , ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment