>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

11.04.2005

Where does theology begin?

One day when I get rich (or die trying), I’d like to have a waterproof laptop computer installed in my bathroom shower. “Why?” you ask. Because it seems like I have a lot of good ideas in there, and it’d be quicker to be able to record them right away. Of course, it would also prolong the time I’m in the shower and run up our water bill, while wasting precious resources…

Anyhow, got to thinking about this this morning: How much of our theology is based on an understanding of “the beginning” ? How much of our understanding of God and His creation is dependant upon a good understanding of the first two chapters of Genesis in the Bible?

More on that next week. I’m off for tonight and tomorrow to spend some time listening to Ray Vander Laan in West Point, Georgia.

Technorati tags: , ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment