>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

10.29.2005

Where’d the money go?

Crowder Band

I’ve been looking forward to the new David Crowder Band release for a while, and I just picked it up the other day. They continue to be playfully quirky and deeply reflective (which isn’t always an easy combo to pull off). I’ve listened to the cd through a couple times already. They definitely get a theme of life, death and a fulfillment and completion of God’s glory and grace. By the way, I’m digging the bluegrass stuff on there. Way fun.

Brian McLarenI also bought a couple of new books I’ve heard quite a bit about lately. A Generous Orthodoxy by Brian McLaren (who apparently decided to go with a comprehensive subtitle), and Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller. Both seem highly recommended and highly controversial. I’m working through McLaren’s first.

That’s all for now. More on Monday!


0 comments:







Post a Comment