>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

5.07.2010

Sweet Tweets!

My favorite Tweets from April:

  • TWLOHA "We need never be hopeless because we can never be irreparably broken." – John Green
  • johncmaxwell The bookends of achieving our goals are decisions & discipline. Decisions help us start. Discipline helps us finish.
  • RickWarren STRONG thoughts are not necessarily LONG thoughts. Same with sermons.
  • lukermartin A lot of stuff is just sitting there for anyone to see. The tricky part is looking.
  • RickWarren God's uncondtional love for me doesnt mean He approves of everything I think, do, or say. Every parent knows the difference.
  • JimGaffigan You'd think with all of our technological advances they'd be able to figure out a way to make cheese good for you.
  • briandrussell Salvation functions as a commissioning for God's future rather than merely a cleansing of our past. #fb
  • kirkhagan I bet God gets a good laugh when we talk about "being productive"
  • vickytcobra I wish some people had a 140 character limit to what they say.
  • johncmaxwell Share ur passion: Martin Luther King, Jr, didn't proclaim from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, "I have a plan!" #ECFC
Find me @joshburnham.


0 comments:







Post a Comment