>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

4.08.2010

Sweet Tweets!

My favorite Tweets from March:

  • hotdogsladies Nice thing about a face tattoo is never having to wonder whether people think you're an idiot.
  • BCooP Cultures become DISTINCT & EFFECTIVE when leaders choose to say "NO" to many things in order to say "YES" to the Ultimate thing.
  • BCooP On VISION: See CLEARLY, Share CREATIVELY, Say CONSISTENTLY.
  • perrynoble Dear "average," you suck...stay away from my walk with God, my marriage, my parenting, my friends and my church!
  • stevenfurtick Swagger Jackers: Don't let anyone back you down from doing what you know God has told you to do. http://bit.ly/csE7cB
  • jasonyounglive Social justice needs to focus on not just meeting needs but breaking & changing the system.
Find me @joshburnham.

Technorati tags:


0 comments:







Post a Comment