>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

2.13.2010

Snowpocalypse!

I'll admit... When the local weather guys started saying there would be snow here in south Georgia, I said I'd believe it when I saw it. And just after dinner last night, I started believing it!

We let the kids play in the snow for a while Friday night because we weren't sure if it would be there in the morning. I say "kids," but really it was just Noah and me. Ansley wasn't all that impressed with it; just cold and wet. But there was plenty of snow this morning. Here's a pile of pictures for you to enjoy:

Boro Blizzard
Bundled up & excited!


Boro Blizzard


Boro Blizzard
Rubbermaid + rope + duck tape = a snow wagon


Boro Blizzard
It's snowing!!!


Boro Blizzard
Snow out my back door.


Boro Blizzard


Boro Blizzard
This rain gauge was NOT made for snow.


Boro Blizzard


Boro Blizzard


Boro Blizzard


Boro Blizzard
Between 2 1/2 & 3 inches.


Boro Blizzard
Snowman building...


Boro Blizzard
Making the snowman all pretty


Boro Blizzard
"We made two snowmens, daddy!"


Boro Blizzard
Artists and their artwork!


Some people dream of a white Christmas. I guess we'll settle for a white Valentines day!

Technorati tags:


0 comments:







Post a Comment