>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

7.09.2009

You Can "Ask" Or You Can "Ask With Style"

This wouldn't fly with every lady, but I think that's what makes it work; that he thought through it enough that it's something SHE would be into. (As opposed to some of the other public proposals I've seen before that, well, don't go so well, like this or this.) And it's not something I'd pull off, but you've got to give the guy credit for pulling together some romance and creativity...



That's GOT to be one of the slickest proposals on YouTube (but I'm open to other suggestions).

Technorati tags: , ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment