>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

3.12.2009

My Ministry Field Trip

Today, I'm in Anderson, SC.

"Why?" you ask. I'm glad you asked.

This is why.

Newspring Church is hosting a one-day conference event called "Unleash." I got a last minute invite from a good friend (the pastor at Lifespring UMC), and I'm super excited.

Here's a little snapshot from Tony Morgan, the Chief Strategic Officer at Newspring:

This Thursday, we’re hosting our third Unleash conference at NewSpring Church at our Anderson campus. Here’s what to expect:
  • 3,000 registered guests eager to learn and be inspired
  • 500 volunteers ready to serve
  • 100 NewSpring staffers ready to both learn and serve
  • 2 main sessions with loud music for the young people
  • 1 Perry Noble with more Perryisms than you can shake a stick at.
I look forward to the experience and then sharing about the day.

Technorati tags: ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment