>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

2.04.2009

Those Are Good Questions

I thought this was a great list of questions by Tony Morgan. Insightful, helpful, straightforward questions... "strategic" even. Here's two, just for example:

  • 1. What is God telling me to do? That’s usually confirmed through reading the Bible, praying and listening to the wisdom of the friends who surround me.
  • 4. Who? Because the most important thing I do in ministry is get the right people on the team. That includes both staff and volunteers. As I get older, this is also about identifying the new leaders.
It a short read, and potentially very helpful. So, go go check it out.

Technorati tags: ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment