>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

1.12.2009

They're Back!

Spring semester just began at GSU today, and that means the 'boro is crowded again. FEMA has actually issued a federal disaster warning for Wal*Mart. But the people and crowded stores and all that doesn't bother me. I like college students and all.

It's just... (and I say this with the most sweeping of stereotypes and in the most lovable way possible)... it's just that so many of them are such bad drivers. I had a girl in what I'm almost certain was her mama's SUV pull out right in front of me today. I'm willing to bet it was a Fulton county tag.

Welcome back, GSU-ers!

Technorati tags: , ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment