>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

1.31.2009

Melting Chocolate Bunnies

Oh man!

This is both peaceful and kinda disturbing all at the same time. Plus, it made me giggle a little bit. So, I don't know if this makes me happy or sad, but I'm definitely calm... I think.

[So, there used to be this great little video of melting chocolate bunnies right here. It was great. But, sadly, there were some inappropriate 'related' videos YouTube had attached to this video. I did not realize this when originally posted, and apologize to anyone who may have been offended. I chose to remove the video. In it's place, I'll share a slightly longer, but equally entertaining little video of bwack (of the dc*b) mowing his grass. That man's crazy smart. Enjoy!]

Nothing's played with my emotions like this since I was in the eighth grade! I don't know what to do...

Technorati tags: , ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment