>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

6.10.2008

Shannon's 10yr Reunion

Last weekend Shannon's class had their 10yr high school reunion. It was well put together and seemed to be a fun weekend for all the classmates. I thought it was interesting to watch Shannon with some of her old friends; some of them I knew, some of them I'd heard stories about. They had a tour of the school Friday night (there'd been a lot of construction and remodeling since they graduated), a breakfast SatAM, golf tournament, picnic, fancy/formal dance SatPM, and a farewell luncheon on Sun. So, it was a very full weekend, but one that people could pick and choose from... anyway, it was good.

Here are a few pictures from SatPM:



Technorati tags: , ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment