>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

6.12.2008

Josh's New RC-2

Boss RC-2 Loop StationI was recently given a very generous gift (it was a gift certificate to a local music store) and I just cashed it in. I'm now the proud owner of a very cool Boss RC-2 Loop Station.

It'll take some playing around with it, but I'm already thinking of some fun stuff. You can read more about it elsewhere if you're interested, but here it is in a nutshell: it records brief phrases of music and then plays it back in loops, allowing the user to layer on top of the playback. It also has some programmed percussion beats and an AUX input for mp3 player, computer, etc. that can be used for loops also. Like I said, it'll take some playing around with it, but I've got some fun ideas already.

Here's a couple of people using something similar:







Technorati tags: ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment