>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

4.16.2008

From Victim to Leadership

Because the nature of ministry is so people intensive, there are often conflicts or struggles in leadership. Whether the issues are legit or not, nobody likes a whiner, and chronic complaining usually doesn't change that which is being complained about. This SYM article by Mark Devries says a little about the journey from victim to leader. He offers three decisions that will help the transition from a reactive to a proactive leadership perspective.

I will take responsibility for creating the change I want to see.
I will focus on what I can do and ignore what I can’t.
I will stop blaming and start leading.

Check it out to see how he puts a little flesh on these ideas.

Technorati tags: , , ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment