>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

2.18.2008

Hillsong United

For a week or two now I've been listening the heck out of a couple of new-to-me cds (courtesy of an iTunes gift card). I recently got Hillsong United's "All of the Above" and "United We Stand" and four songs from "Look to You". Obviously I'd heard some of the songs before, prompting my interest in buying the cds, but honestly hadn't listened to HU much or knew much of anything about them. I'm really liking what I'm hearing right now. I'm sure I'll say more about this music sometime. Until then, you should hear some of this. Anybody got some HU favorites from these cds?

Technorati tags:


0 comments:







Post a Comment