>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

12.07.2007

Merry Music

I guess it's time to "get into the Christmas spirit". And I thought that should include some giving. So, I'm giving you the heads up on two great ways to enjoy your holidays, musically speaking...



New to me and on my wish-list is 'O Night Divine' by Trace Bundy (who really is very terrific - you don't understand what I'm saying until you follow the YouTube to his version of GNR's Sweet Child...).

And, of course, a crowd favorite, TSO's 'The Lost Christmas Eve,' with goodness like 'Faith Noel.'

Technorati tags: , ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment