>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

8.14.2007

Four words for you...

Let me start with a few qualifiers:
-I do own an Apple iBookG4 and an iPod Nano and am very happy with both. Prefer them, even.
-I never seriously looked at the Zune. (and honestly don't think I've ever taken it seriously, either.)
-At my work I use a Dell Inspiron, so I'm not a total Mac snob.
-I don't think Steve Jobs is the end-all-be-all guru of the universe.
-Steve Ballmer is the CEO of Microsoft. (Has been since 2000 when Gates stepped down from that position.)

All that said, this is really pretty funny:


Especially if you've ever seen this from a Microsoft employee convention:


(Is it just me or does he look like he's about to have a heart attack there near the end of this clip? Oh yeah, and notice the pit stains. Nice.)

Ballmer's obviously pretty passionate. There's quite a bit to be said for passion. I hope to be known as a person who is passionate about stuff. But there's also something to be said for.. um.. normal.

Technorati tags: , , ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment