>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

6.15.2007

Baby and Bible School

It's been a full week.

As of right now, we're still hanging around waiting on Baby Burnham to decide to get here. He/She isn't squirming around quite as much lately, but has rather decided to stretch and stick it's body parts out. It's entertaining to feel the little lumps and bumps move across "mommy's" tummy. The estimated due date is the 24th, but who knows!?! It could be anytime, I guess. This has been an exciting time, moving through the pregnancy, looking forward to this time for our family. It seems to have flown by so quickly. I can look back on the past months and have snap-shot memories of moments and times that have been special to me. I'm sure the pace and rhythm of life is going to be so different soon, but it will be a good kind of different. I'm sure it'll take some adjusting, but we're both excited about life as we imagine what lies ahead.

We've just wrapped up our church's VBS week. It went well. We had lots of our teenagers helping out and leading this week. Of course, they put me in charge of 'recreation/games' (Does it seem like they always put the ythdir in charge of games? Why is that?) It was good, and I had a good group of middle school boys helping to lead things out there. We had a pool party this afternoon for all the teens who helped during the week, and I'm cooked. I didn't wear sunscreen and it shows.

That and I'm beat. It's been a long, full week. Would like to think I'd get some sleep tonight, but I'll be up in the morning with the "To-Have-Done: @Home" list in full swing: painting new doors, touch up paint upstairs, cleaning out the garage, yard work (if it's not raining), and vacuuming the new carpet on the stairs.

Technorati tags: ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment