>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

5.04.2007

What's in a name?

What's in a name? that which we call a blog
By any other name would smell as sweet;


This weblog began as a place to record my questions and musings. It's grown and changed as I've figured out just why I want to do this and what this is for me. It's headed in a different direction for a little bit already. While it will still serve in that original capacity, a great number of the posts will not be that specific or narrow in scope. Thus, I felt a name change was needed and appropriate. After quite a bit of thought, I settled on "the lid". "the lid" will simply be an open forum for the thoughts that float through my head, where I open up and let you see what's on my mind - like it or not, questions or thoughts or just what I've been up too.

Just for a little fun, can anyone id where the new name came from? It's not too tough (maybe), but thought I'd just see who'd recognize it first.

So, there's the update... Now, back to your regularly scheduled program.

Technorati tags:


0 comments:







Post a Comment