>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

3.07.2007

Whatever it is, tuition is too much.

So I decided to check the old MySpace page tonight. I log in and take a look at a message someone sent me, and I notice one of the adds they place along the side of the page. What the...? My curiosity was peaked, and turns out the link was for an information package for a school. Some friends and I have joked about the Univ. of Phoenix and that it's not a real school. (and it's NOT) Tonight just confirmed it, because any institution that would use this add, can't be for real. I mean really... I don't even know what that means!

I'm sure alumni weekend rocks.

Technorati tags: ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment