>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

11.09.2006

Did you vote?

In the wake of Tuesday's elections, I thought it'd be fun to do a little election-day recap.

But I'm not that into politics...

(I mean, I'm a socially aware and informed voter, but no one in their right mind should ever look to me for definitive election coverage because of my political savvy.)

So instead, here's a little something from news media you can trust.

Also, this week I (currently sitting at number two in the fantasy football league) am facing Dan (currently sitting at number one) in our own little version of OhioSt-Mich. With that in mind, I'll present you with this amazing little game for those of you who'd like to take your dork factor to the next level. (I'll sit this one out, thanks.)

Technorati tags: , , ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment