>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

5.09.2006

Hello. Is my blog there?

Ever have one of those friends you haven't talked to in a while because of being busy or headed in different directions or stuff like that, and then one day you think you'd like to talk again, but then there's the awkward feeling about you changing and them being different and you wonder if you should call or not, and you figure you may as well not bother, but then you think maybe you should?

So, it's been nearly two months since posting here. Well, think of this as me calling that old friend after too much silence.

I could give you many excuses about not writing and call them reasons and make it sound like it's not may fault having not written, but... well, they're good reasons.

The news is that I'll be moving to Brooklet, Georgia, May 27. I'll share a little about this transition in the next few weeks, but for a while it was difficult for me to post stuff, because I wasn't sure how much I could share in an open format like this, and it really cramped my writing. (Luke tells me this wouldn't be a problem if I didn't try writing stuff with meaning.) That and the busy-ness of getting ready to move, transitioning ministry positions, and all that jazz.

Technorati tags: ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment