>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

2.22.2006

Ski Trip '06 (part ii)

I had a wonderful, exhausting, exciting trip to West Virginia last weekend. I enjoyed spending time with students from Eastman, Dublin, and Wrightsville UMChurches. It snowed Friday night and while we skiied Saturday. I was so tired by the time we got home Monday, and was down on Tuesday with a bit of a fever. Much better today, and back into the swing of things. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.







A short fun story:
It snowed Friday night after we had gone to sleep, so we woke to a bit of a surprise Saturday morning finding a white blanket covering everything around us. I had two middle school boys in my room; neither had seen snow. One jumped up, rushed to the window, and shouted with excitement: "It's snowing! Oh my gosh, it's snowing! Look, look!" The two boys danced around the room together with their "it's snowing" chant. I laid in bed enjoying their excitment, amused at two middle school boys dancing with one another.

Technorati tags: ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment