>> www.joshburnham.me

This blog has been moved from this .blogspot address to another blogging platform. You can feel free to click around and read what's here, but for any new content, please check www.JoshBurnham.me.

12.13.2005

Are students losing their religion on campus?

I was directected to this ABC article via Rhett Smith's site.

The article caught my attention quickly because the intro talked about a girl and her boyfriend who attend UGA, a school several teens I work with have or want to go to. It's disappointing and frustrating to see guys and girls struggle with their faith in God when you've invested so much time and effort into helping them along, but I suppose it's only through their own struggle they can genuinely own their beliefs.

Technorati tags: , ,


0 comments:







Post a Comment